A wholistic approach is more important and necessary than ever in the area of weight loss. When the body is out of balance, it is hard to maintain the many systems including the endocrine (hormone) system, which has a profound effect on weight. Any imbalance within the system will have an effect on weight loss. Nutritional deficiencies are especially crucial as lack of nutrients can impede the body’s ability to burn fat for energy.
At In Sync Health, we use tools that enable us to find out what is causing your weight gain or the inability to lose weight. Through the use of understanding what your body needs, we are able to balance your body with the use of natural supplements.
- Negative beliefs that might sabotage weight loss programs or your ability to stick to a healthier lifestyle;
- Which foods you might be sensitive to or have an allergy to;
- Which nutrients you need in order to have a healthier and more balanced body;
- How you can clear any energetic blocks, in order to recharge your digestive and eliminative systems;
- Any hormones that have contributed to the weight gain;
- Stress patterns and old belief systems related to your weight and body image;
- How and why you are sabotaging your weight loss efforts;
- Whether your hypothalamus, the part of your brain that keeps your body in the same state, is healthy or unbalanced;
- What age your weight problems began, and what their emotional cause was;
- Whether or not you are digesting and eliminating properly;
- What types of foods and eating patterns will work best for you;
- What supplements you might need to help your body;
- Past traumas, such as hurts, abuse or abandonment.
Can Food Allergies Make You Gain Weight?
If you struggle with losing weight despite eating well and exercising then consider investigating for delayed food allergies. Along with hormone imbalance and poor intestinal health we find the connection between food allergies and weight gain to be quite common.
What is you think “I don’t have food allergies”? Actually, most people probably do and just don’t know it. The reason is we are talking about “delayed” versus “immediate” allergies. Many practitioners refer to these allergies as “sensitivities” or “intolerances” but in fact anything that triggers an abnormal immune reaction is an allergy.
Using Wholistic Kinesiology can help Reduce Stress and Lose Weight?
The body has a system of hormonal checks and balances that may actually promote weight gain when you’re stressed out. … Therefore, chronic stress, or poorly managed stress, may lead to elevated cortisol levels that stimulate your appetite, with the end result being weight gain or difficulty losing unwanted pounds. Wholistic Kinesiology can lead you to a more stress free lifestyle and help with your weight loss goals.
Can Supplements help your Body with Weight Loss?
There’s still no magic pill for weight loss, but taking the correct supplements for your body, after a wholistic kinesiology analysis, we help you find the secret to a slimmer you. In a new study of more than 85 obese women in China, those who took a multivitamin (with 29 vitamins and minerals, much like a “one-a-day” you find on store shelves), while continuing to eat their normal diets, lost an average of about three and a half pounds over six months. Those who took a placebo lost nothing.
Schedule a Visit
New Patient Forms
Please fill out both forms completely. You can email them or bring it to your first appointment.
Also, please bring with you any supplements, medications and copies of recent lab work/doctor notes with you to your appointment. As far as supplements & medications I will need all the actual bottles WITH pills in them. And please refrain from taking any supplements that morning, but medications are fine IF needed.